Feb 24 1999
Official Short: National Historic Preservation Fund
Long Title: To extend the authorization for the National Historic Preservation Fund, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Hefley, et al.
- Historic Preservation Fund, to extend the authorization for the National
- May 26 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-208
(Also see S. 1365 and S. 1434)
- May 22 2000 12:00AM: House agreed to the Senate amendments. (voice vote)
- Apr 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to a committee amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Mar 9 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute and an amendment to the title. S. Rept. 106-237
- Feb 10 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute and an amendment to the title. (voice vote)
- Oct 27 1999 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Oct 21 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (73) S. Hrg. 106-387
- Sep 22 1999 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Sep 21 1999 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Jul 20 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-241
- Feb 24 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.