May 24 2010
Official Short: Supply Star Act of 2010
Long Title: A bill to amend the Energy Policy and Conservation Act to establish within the Department of Energy a Supply Star program to identify and promote practices, companies, and products that use highly efficient supply chains in a manner that conserves energy, water, and other resources.
Sponsors: Mr. Bingaman, Mr. Pryor, Mrs. Lincoln, and Mr. Brown of Massachusetts
- Sep 27 2010 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with amendments and an amendment to the title. S. Rept. 111-319
- Jul 21 2010 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with amendments. (13-10)
- Jun 15 2010 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (89) S. Hrg. 111-699
- May 26 2010 12:00AM: Mr. Bayh added as cosponsor.
- May 24 2010 12:00AM: Introduced.