Official Short: Railroad Right-of-Way Conveyance Validation Act of 2003
Long Title: To amend the Railroad Right-of-Way Conveyance Validation Act to validate additional conveyances of certain lands in the State of California that form part of the right-of-way granted by the United States to facilitate the construction of the transcontinental railway, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Pombo
- Oct 5 2004 12:00AM: Approved. Private Law 108-2
- Sep 22 2004 12:00AM: House agreed to the Senate amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 15 2004 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to a committee amendment. (unanimous-consent)
- Jul 13 2004 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment. S. Rept. 108-305
- Jun 17 2004 12:00AM: Congressional Budget Office cost estimate received.
- Jun 16 2004 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment. (voice vote)
- May 5 2004 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (69) S. Hrg. 108-575
- May 3 2004 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Nov 19 2003 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Nov 18 2003 12:00AM: Passed House. (without objection)
- Sep 3 2003 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 108-251
- Apr 7 2003 12:00AM: Introduced.