Official Short: American Land Sovereignty Protection Act
Long Title: To preserve the sovereignty of the United States over public lands and acquired lands owned by the United States, and to preserve State sovereignty and private property rights in non-Federal lands surrounding those public lands and acquired lands.
Sponsors: Mr. Young, et al.
- U.S. Land Sovereignty Bill
- May 20 1999 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- May 20 1999 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
(See S. 510)
- May 13 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-142
- Mar 1 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.