Official Short: Corinth Battlefield Preservation Act of 1999
Long Title: To establish the Corinth Unit of Shiloh National Military Park, in the vicinity of the city of Corinth, Mississippi, and in the State of Tennessee, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Lott, Mr. Cochran, Mr. Robb and Mr. Jeffords
- Shiloh National Military Park, in the vicinity of the city of Corinth, Mississippi, and in the State of Tennessee, to establish the Corinth Unit of
- Sep 22 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-271
- Sep 12 2000 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jan 27 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to committee amendments. (voice vote)
- Oct 14 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with amendments. S. Rept. 106-186
- Sep 22 1999 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with amendments. (voice vote)
- Jul 29 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (55) S. Hrg. 106-301
- Jul 22 1999 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- May 25 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.