Nov 10 1999
Official Short: Hunt House Purchase Authorization
Long Title: To amend the act establishing Women's Rights National Historical Park to permit the Secretary of the Interior to acquire title in fee simple to the Hunt House located in Waterloo, New York.
Sponsors: Mr. Moynihan, Mr. Schumer and Mrs. Boxer
- New York
- Aug 8 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-258
(See S. 1531)
- Jul 25 2000 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (404-9-1)
- May 2 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Apr 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to committee amendments. (voice vote)
- Apr 12 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with amendments. S. Rept. 106-268
- Apr 5 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with amendments. (voice vote)
- Mar 22 2000 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Mar 8 2000 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (88) S. Hrg. 106-594
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Mrs. Boxer added as cosponsor.
- Nov 10 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.