Jul 15 1999
Official Short: Cat Island, Mississippi
Long Title: To adjust the boundaries of the Gulf Islands National Seashore to include Cat Island, Mississippi.
Sponsors: Mr. Taylor, et al.
- Sep 15 2000 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
(Measure incorporated into Public Law 106-291)
(See S. 2638)
- Jul 27 2000 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (135) S. Hrg. 106-860
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Nov 16 1999 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Nov 4 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-447
- Jul 15 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.