Official Short: Blunt Reservoir and Pierre Canal Land Conveyance Act of 2001
Long Title: To direct the Secretary of the Interior to convey certain parcels of land acquired for the Blunt Reservoir and Pierre Canal features of the initial stage of the Oahe Unit, James Division, South Dakota, to the Commission of Schools and Public Lands and the Department of Game, Fish, and Parks of the State of South Dakota for the purpose of mitigating lost wildlife habitat, on the condition that the current preferential leaseholders shall have an option to purchase the parcels from the Commission, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Daschle and Mr. Johnson
- South Dakota
- Sep 9 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. S. Rept. 107-253
- Aug 15 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Jul 31 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Jul 30 2002 12:00AM: Requested reports Interior and OMB.
- Nov 27 2001 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (42) S. Hrg. 107-373
- Jun 13 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.