Official Short: Taunton River Wild and Scenic River Study Act of 1999
Long Title: To amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to designate segments of the Taunton River in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for study for potential addition to the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Moakley, et al.
- Oct 19 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-318
- Oct 5 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Oct 5 2000 12:00AM: Discharged from Committee.
- Jun 20 2000 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
- Jun 19 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the House amended, by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-678
- Jun 19 2000 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Aug 5 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.