Jun 07 2010
Official Short: 10 Million Solar Roofs Act of 2010
Long Title: A bill to require the Secretary of Energy to provide funds to States for rebates, loans, and other incentives to eligible individuals or entities for the purchase and installation of solar energy systems for properties located in the United States, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Sanders, Mr. Specter, Mr. Cardin, Mr. Whitehouse, Mr. Kaufman, Mrs. Gillibrand, Ms. Stabenow, Mr. Leahy, Mrs. Boxer, Mr. Casey, Mr. Harkin, Mr. Lautenberg, Mr. Menendez, Mr. Merkley, and Mr. Kerry
- Sep 27 2010 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with amendment in the nature of a substitute and an amendment to the title. S. Rept. 111-332
- Jul 21 2010 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (13-10)
- Jun 15 2010 12:00AM: Mrs. Shaheen and Ms. Cantwell added as cosponsors.
- Jun 15 2010 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (89) S. Hrg. 111-699
- Jun 7 2010 12:00AM: Introduced.