Official Short: Vicksburg Campaign Trail Battlefields Preservation Act of 1999
Long Title: To authorize a feasibility study on the preservation of certain Civil War battlefields along the Vicksburg Campaign Trail.
Sponsors: Mr. Lott, Mr. Cochran, Mr. Breaux, Mr. Hutchinson, Mr. Thomas, Mr. Craig and Mr. Murkowski
- Civil War battlefields along the Vicksburg Campaign Trail, to authorize a feasibility study on the preservation of certain
- Nov 9 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-487
- Oct 23 2000 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jan 27 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to committee amendments. (voice vote)
- Oct 14 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with amendments. S. Rept. 106-184
- Sep 22 1999 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with amendments. (voice vote)
- Jul 29 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (55) S. Hrg. 106-301
- Jul 22 1999 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Mar 24 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.