Official Short: Castle Rock Ranch Acquisition Act of 1999
Long Title: To direct the Secretary of the Interior to enter into land exchanges to acquire from the private owner and to convey to the State of Idaho approximately 1,240 acres of land near the City of Rocks National Reserve, Idaho, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Craig and Mr. Crapo
- Hagerman Fossil Beds Land Exchange
- Nov 1 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-421
- Oct 17 2000 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jul 17 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-749
- May 2 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Apr 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Apr 12 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 106-262
- Apr 5 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Mar 22 2000 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Mar 8 2000 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (88) S. Hrg. 106-594
- Oct 7 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.