Official Short: Elim Native Corporation Land Restoration Act
Long Title: To amend the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act to restore certain lands to the Elim Native Corporation, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Young
- May 2 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-194
(See S. 1702)
- Apr 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Apr 10 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 106-258
- Feb 15 2000 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Feb 10 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported in lieu of S. 1702 without amendment. (voice vote)
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Nov 10 1999 12:00AM: Received in the Senate.
- Nov 9 1999 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Nov 5 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-452
- Oct 18 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.