Official Short: Hawaii Water Resources Reclamation Act of 1999
Long Title: To direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a study on the reclamation and reuse of water and wastewater in the State of Hawaii.
Sponsors: Mr. Akaka and Mr. Inouye
- Dec 23 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-566
- Dec 7 2000 12:00AM: Senate concurred in the amendments of the House. (voice vote)
- Oct 24 2000 12:00AM: Passed House amended and with an amendment to the title. (voice vote)
- Sep 18 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-857
- May 2 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Apr 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to a committee amendment. (voice vote)
- Mar 9 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment. S. Rept. 106-234
- Feb 10 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment. (voice vote)
- Oct 20 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (72) S. Hrg. 106-406
- Oct 18 1999 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Oct 6 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.