Mar 07 2002
Official Short: Gunn McKay Nature Preserve Act
Long Title: To designate certain Federal lands in the State of Utah as the Gunn McKay Nature Preserve, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Hansen
- McKay Nature Preserve, to designate certain Federal lands in the State of Utah as the Gunn
- Dec 19 2002 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 107-364
- Nov 19 2002 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Oct 8 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. (without written report)
- Oct 3 2002 12:00AM: Requested reports from Agriculture and OMB.
- Oct 3 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- May 1 2002 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
- Apr 30 2002 12:00AM: Passed House. (voice vote)
- Apr 9 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-392
- Mar 7 2002 12:00AM: Introduced.