Official Short: Metacomet-Monadnock-Sunapee-Mattabesett Trail Study Act of 2001
Long Title: To amend the National Trails System Act to designate the Metacomet-Monadnock-Sunapee-Mattabesett Trail extending through western New Hampshire, western Massachusetts, and central Connecticut for study for potential addition to the National Trails System.
Sponsors: Mr. Olver
- New Hampshire
- Dec 16 2002 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 107-338
- Nov 19 2002 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 9 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 107-263
- Jul 31 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jul 25 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
(See S. 1609)
- Jul 11 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Jul 10 2002 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Jun 20 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (66) S. Hrg. 107-819
- Oct 24 2001 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Oct 23 2001 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Sep 28 2001 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-224
- May 10 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.