Official Short: Old Spanish Trail Recognition Act of 2002
Long Title: To amend the National Trails Systems Act to designate the Old Spanish Trail as a National Historic Trail.
Sponsors: Mr. Lott, Mr. Campbell, Mr. Domenici, Mr. Bingaman and Mr. Allard
- Dec 4 2002 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 107-325
(Also see S. 817)
- Nov 14 2002 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 19 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-670
- Sep 4 2002 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Aug 1 2002 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to committee amendments. (voice vote)
- Jul 3 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with amendments. S. Rept. 107-203
- Jun 5 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with amendments. (voice vote)
- May 15 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting.
- Mar 12 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Mar 7 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by Subcommittee on National Parks. (50) S. Hrg. 107-522
- Feb 14 2002 12:00AM: Introduced.