Official Short: James Peak Wilderness and Protection Area Act
Long Title: To designate the James Peak Wilderness and Protection Area in the Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forests in the State of Colorado, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Udall
- Aug 21 2002 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 107-216
(See S. 1711)
- Aug 1 2002 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jun 28 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 107-200
- Jun 6 2002 12:00AM: Requested reports from Agriculture and OMB.
- Jun 5 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- May 9 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (55) S. Hrg. 107-754
- Dec 12 2001 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Dec 11 2001 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Dec 5 2001 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-316
- Apr 24 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.