Aug 05 1999
Official Short: Lincoln County Land Act of 2000
Long Title: To give Lincoln County, Nevada, the right to purchase at fair market value certain public land located within that county, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Gibbons
- Oct 13 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-298
(See S. 1331)
- Oct 3 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 27 2000 12:00AM: Received in the Senate. [Senate Calendar No. 836]
- Sep 26 2000 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Sep 14 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-847
- Aug 5 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.