Documents – Republicans
Sen. Murkowski's Energy 20/20 blueprint and supporting documents.
Energy 20/20 - A Vision For America's Energy Future
- Energy 2020 - A Vision For America's Energy Future - Full document Energy 2020 - A Vision For America's Energy Future.pdf (5.4 MBs)
- Letter from Sen. Murkowski to Energy 2020 Readers - Letter to Readers.pdf (425.7 KBs)
- Energy 2020 Fact Sheet - Fact Sheet.pdf (170.1 KBs)
- Energy 2020 Alaska Fact Sheet - Alaska Fact Sheet.pdf (61.0 KBs)
- Energy 2020 Introductory Speech - Debut Speech at NARUC.pdf (46.2 KBs)
The Aleut community of King Cove (Pop. 750) has been asking for the past 20 years for a one-lane gravel road through the Izembek National Wildlife Refuge for transporting patients in emergency medical situations to an all-weather airport in Cold Bay. The road would be for non-commercial use only.
Izembek Land Exchange Information
- Izembek Fact Sheet - Izembek Fact Sheet.pdf (21.4 KBs)
- Letter to Interior Nominee Sally Jewell - Jewell- Izembek.pdf (773.6 KBs)
- Letter to Interior Secretary Salazar - Salazar - Izembek.pdf (851.2 KBs)
- Letter to Vice President Biden - Vice President Biden- Izembek.pdf (780.8 KBs)
- Letter to President Obama - President Obama- Izembek.pdf (789.6 KBs)
- Salazar Memo on King Cove - 03.21.2013 Salazar Memo on King Cove.pdf (434.1 KBs)
Correspondence between Sen. Lisa Murkowski and EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson regarding EPA's Bristol Bay Watershed assessment in Alaska.
Bristol Bay Watershed Correspondence
- Feb. 16, 2011 - Letter to Administrator Jackson - 02.16.11.pdf (925.7 KBs)
- EPA's Response to Sen. Murkowski's Feb. 16, 2011 Letter - 03.21.11.pdf (396.3 KBs)
- April 18, 2012 Letter from Sen. Murkowski to EPA - Sen. Murkowski's second letter to Administrator Jackson regarding the Bristol Bay watershed. 04.18.12.pdf (979.1 KBs)
- EPA's Response to Sen. Murkowski's April 18, 2012 Letter - 05.17.12.pdf (140.3 KBs)
The Hydropower Improvement Act of 2013 is bipartisan legislation that aims to substantially increase the United States’ hydropower capacity in an effort to expand clean-power generation and spur domestic job creation. As the country’s largest source of renewable energy, hydropower allows us to avoid approximately 200 million metric tons of carbon emissions each year. According to the Department of Energy, the U.S. has the potential for 300 gigawatts of additional hydropower.
Hydropower Improvement Act
The Recreational Fishing and Hunting Heritage and Opportunities Act protects the public right to engage in recreational hunting, fishing and shooting on federal lands. It mandates that BLM and Forest Service managed lands be open to recreational hunting, fishing and shooting unless specifically closed by the agencies. The legislation does not impact the National Park System or the National Wildlife Refuge System.
Recreational Fishing and Hunting Heritage and Opportunities Act
- The Recreational Fishing and Hunting Heritage and Opportunities Act - Recreational Fishing and Hunting Heritage and Opportunities Act.pdf (261.0 KBs)
Sen. Lisa Murkowski's energy and natural resources correspondence
- March 19, 2013 - Letter from Forest Service Chief Tom Tidwell to Alaska Governor Sean Parnell about the Impacts of Sequestration on the State's Secure Rural School money. 03.19.13.pdf (70.5 KBs)
- February 15, 2013 - Letter from Sen. Murkowski on USGS Director Pick 02.15.13.pdf (335.6 KBs)
- January 3, 2013 - Letter from Sen. Murkowski to National Park Service Regional Director Sue Masica regarding the agency's planned changes to state hunting regulations 01.03.13.pdf (505.8 KBs)
- November 16, 2012 - Letter from Sen. Murkowski to Fish and Wildlife Service Director Dan Ashe regarding the reintroduction of Wood Bison to Alaska. 11.16.12.pdf (481.4 KBs)
- October 24, 2012 - Letter from Sens. Murkowski and Inhofe to Sens. Bingaman and Boxer asking them to hold hearings to investigate the surge in California's gas prices 10.24.12.pdf (303.6 KBs)
- July 23, 2012 - Letter to Sens. Murkowski and Bingaman expressing support for the Critical Minerals Policy Act 07.23.12.pdf (35.1 KBs)
- July 11, 2012 - Letter from Sen. Murkowski and Rep. Hastings to BSEE Director James Watson regarding Greenpeace protests in the Arctic 07.11.12.pdf (558.4 KBs)
- April 27, 2012 - Letter from Sen. Murkowski to President Obama on LNG exports 04.27.12.pdf (349.8 KBs)
- March 2, 2012 - Letter from Sen. Murkowski and Rep. Hastings to EIA Acting Administration Gruenspecht regarding a data recall for oil and gas production on federal lands 03.02.12.pdf (400.3 KBs)
- March 1, 2012 - Letter from Sen. Murkowski to President Obama regarding Iran oil sanctions 03.01.12.pdf (376.3 KBs)