Committee Legislation (SD)
Official Short: Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Conservation and Recreation Act
Long Title: A bill to designate as wilderness certain land and inland water within the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore in the State of Michigan, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Levin and Ms. Stabenow
- 01/25/2011: Introduced.
- 05/11/2011: Hearing by subcommittee. (19) S. Hrg. 112-124
- 12/15/2011: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- 01/13/2012: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 112-104
- 12/30/2012: Passed House without amendment. (unanimous-consent)
- 01/02/2013: Referred to House Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Public Lands.