Committee Legislation (SD)
Official Short: Wallowa Forest Service Compound Conveyance Act
Long Title: A bill to require the Secretary of Agriculture to enter into a property conveyance with the city of Wallowa, Oregon, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Wyden and Mr. Merkley
- 02/03/2011: Introduced.
- 05/18/2011: Hearing by subcommittee. (22) S. Hrg. 112-39
- 07/14/2011: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment. (voice vote)
- 08/30/2011: Reported to the Senate with amendments. S. Rept. 112-50
Passed Senate after agreeing to the committee amendments. (unanimous-consent)
- 11/03/2011: Referred to House Committee on Natural Resources.
- 04/16/2012: Reported to the House by House Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 112-432
- 08/03/2012: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- 08/10/2012: Approved. Public Law 112-165