Committee Legislation (SD)
Official Short: World War II Memorial D-Day Prayer Plaque
Long Title: A bill to direct the Secretary of the Interior to install in the area of the World War II Memorial in the District of Columbia a suitable plaque or an inscription with the words that President Franklin D. Roosevelt prayed with the United States on June 6, 1944, the morning of D-Day.
Sponsors: Mr. Portman
Companion Bills: H.R. 2070
- 05/22/2012: Mr. Lieberman added as cosponsor.
- 06/07/2012: Ms. Landrieu, Mr. Corker, Mr. Hoeven, Mr. Cochran, Mr. Boozman and Mr. Roberts added as cosponsors.
- 06/11/2012: Mr. Heller added as cosponsor.
- 06/12/2012: Ms. Collins, Ms. Murkowski and Mr. Enzi added as cosponsor.
- 06/27/2012: Hearing by subcommittee. (69) S. Hrg. 112-578