May 16, 2013
- May 14, 2013.--Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 113-55.
- May 15, 2013.--Passed in House (Roll no. 147).
- May 16, 2013:--Introduced.
- December 20, 2013.-- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- December 26, 2013.--Signed by President
- December 26, 2013.--Became Public Law No: 113-69
To amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to modify the Pilot Project offices of the Federal Permit Streamlining Pilot Project. (Referred in Senate - RFS)
HR 767 RFS
Received; read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
To amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to modify the Pilot Project offices of the Federal Permit Streamlining Pilot Project.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. PILOT PROJECT OFFICES OF FEDERAL PERMIT STREAMLINING PILOT PROJECT.
- Section 365 of the Energy Policy Act of 2005 (42 U.S.C. 15924) is amended by striking subsection (d) and inserting the following:
- `(d) Pilot Project Offices- The following Bureau of Land Management Offices shall serve as the Pilot Project offices:
- `(1) Rawlins Field Office, Wyoming.
- `(2) High Plains District Office, Wyoming.
- `(3) Montana/Dakotas State Office, Montana.
- `(4) Farmington Field Office, New Mexico.
- `(5) Carlsbad Field Office, New Mexico.
- `(6) Grand Junction/Glenwood Springs Field Office, Colorado.
- `(7) Vernal Field Office, Utah.'.
Passed the House of Representatives May 15, 2013.
KAREN L. HAAS,