Hearings and Business Meetings
SD-G50 Senate Dirksen Building 10:00 AM
This forum will examine estimates of domestic supply and the potential benefits or unintended consequences caused by expansion of natural gas exports.
The forum will be webcast live on the committee's website, and an archived video will be available shortly after the forum is complete.
A list of witnesses is below:
- Department of Energy – Christopher Smith, Acting Assistant Secretary, Office of Fossil Energy
- Energy Information Administration – Adam Sieminski, Administrator
- American Chemistry Council – Cal Dooley, President/CEO
- Cheniere Energy, Inc.– Pat Outtrim, Vice President of Governmental and Regulatory Affairs
- Dr. Charles Ebinger - The Brookings Institution - Director, Energy Security Initiative, Foreign Policy
- Energy Policy Forum – Deborah Rogers, Founder
- ICF International – Harry Vidas, Vice President
- Industrial Energy Consumers of America – Paul Cicio, President
- The Oregon State Building and Construction Trades Council– John Mohlis, Executive Secretary
- Sempra Energy – Octavio Simoes, Senior Vice President of Sempra International/President of Sempra LNG