Official Short: Enhanced Protection of Our Cultural Heritage Act of 2002
Long Title: To enhance the criminal penalities for illegal trafficking of archaeological resources, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Leahy, Mr. Inouye, Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Bingaman and Mrs. Boxer
- Sep 9 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. S. Rept. 107-258
- Aug 9 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Jul 31 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Jul 30 2002 12:00AM: Requested reports from Justice.
- Jul 29 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Jul 23 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (73) S. Hrg. 107-794
- Jun 6 2002 12:00AM: Introduced.