Official Short: Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area Study Act of 2002
Long Title: To direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a study of the suitability and feasibility of establishing the Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area in Alabama, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Cramer, et al.
- Dec 17 2002 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 107-348
- Nov 19 2002 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Oct 8 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. (without written report)
- Oct 3 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- May 1 2002 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Apr 30 2002 12:00AM: Passed House. (voice vote)
- Apr 11 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-398
- Jul 25 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.