Official Short: Virgin River Dinosaur Footprint Preserve Act
Long Title: To convey certain property to the city of St. George, Utah, in order to provide for the protection and preservation of certain rare paleontological resources on that property, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Hansen
- Dec 17 2002 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 107-346
- Nov 19 2002 12:00AM: Passed Senate after withdrawing the committee amendments. (voice vote)
- Sep 11 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with amendments. S. Rept. 107-274
- Jul 31 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with amendments. (voice vote)
- May 9 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (55) S. Hrg. 107-754
- Oct 3 2001 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Oct 2 2001 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Sep 24 2001 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-215
- Jun 28 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.