Official Short: Lower Los Angeles River and San Gabriel River Watersheds Study Act of 2001
Long Title: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to study the suitability and feasibility of establishing the Lower Los Angeles River and San Gabriel River watersheds in the State of California as a unit of the National Park System, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mrs. Boxer
- Sep 13 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. S. Rept. 107-279
- Jul 31 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Jul 30 2002 12:00AM: Requested reports Interior and OMB.
- Jul 18 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (72) S. Hrg. 107-829
- Dec 20 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.