Jan 03 2001
Official Short: Cold War
Long Title: To require that the Secretary of the Interior conduct a study to identify sites and resources, to recommend alternatives for commemorating and interpreting the Cold War, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Hefley, et al.
- Sep 9 2002 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with amendments. S. Rept. 107-261
- Jul 31 2002 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with amendments. (voice vote)
- Jul 25 2002 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
(See S. 1257)
- Jul 10 2002 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Jun 12 2002 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (63) S. Hrg. 107-722
- Dec 19 2001 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Dec 18 2001 12:00AM: Passed House, amended. (voice vote)
- Sep 28 2001 12:00AM: Reported to the House, amended by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-220
- Jan 3 2001 12:00AM: Introduced.