Official Short: Taunton River Wild and Scenic River Study Act of 1999
Long Title: To amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to designate segments of the Taunton River in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for study for potential addition to the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Kerry and Mr. Kennedy
- Jan 27 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
(See H.R. 2778)
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to committee amendments. (voice vote)
- Nov 2 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with amendments. S. Rept. 106-209
- Oct 20 1999 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with amendments. (voice vote)
- Oct 18 1999 12:00AM: Report from Interior.
- Oct 13 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (68) S. Hrg. 106-383
- Sep 8 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.