Official Short: Gettysburg National Military Park Boundary Revision
Long Title: To expand the boundaries of the Gettysburg National Military Park to include the Wills House, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Santorum
- Oct 10 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-290
- Sep 26 2000 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jan 27 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Passed Senate. (voice vote)
- Oct 14 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 106-187
- Sep 22 1999 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Jul 29 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (55) S. Hrg. 106-301
- Jul 22 1999 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Jul 1 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.