Official Short: Revised Organic Act of the Virgin Islands
Long Title: To amend the Revised Organic Act of the Virgin Islands to provide that the number of members on the legislature of the Virgin Islands and the number of such members constituting a quorum shall be determined by the laws of the Virgin Islands, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mrs. Christensen
- Trust Territories
- Oct 27 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-364
- Oct 17 2000 12:00AM: Discharged from Committee.
- Oct 17 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 13 2000 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Sep 12 2000 12:00AM: Passed House. (voice vote)
- Sep 6 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-807
- Jun 22 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.