Official Short: Lamprey Wild and Scenic River Extension Act
Long Title: To amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to extend the designation of a portion of the Lamprey River in New Hampshire as a recreational river to include an additional river segment.
Sponsors: Mr. Sununu
- New Hampshire
- May 2 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-192
(Also see S. 972)
- Apr 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Apr 12 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 106-269
- Apr 5 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Mar 8 2000 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (88) S. Hrg. 106-594
- Oct 13 1999 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Oct 12 1999 12:00AM: Passed House. (voice vote)
- Oct 7 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-368
- Apr 28 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.