Official Short: Lackawanna Valley American Heritage Area Act of 1999
Long Title: To establish the Lackawanna Valley American Heritage Area.
Sponsors: Mr. Santorum and Mr. Specter
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to committee amendments and an amendment to the title. (voice vote)
(See H.R. 940)
- Oct 14 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with amendments and an amendment to the title. S. Rept. 106-185
- Sep 22 1999 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with amendments and an amendment to the title. (voice vote)
- Jul 29 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (55) S. Hrg. 106-301
- Jul 22 1999 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Apr 28 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.