Mar 02 1999
Official Short: Spanish Peaks Wilderness Act of 1999
Long Title: Designating certain land in the San Isabel National Forest in the State of Colorado as the "Spanish Peaks Wilderness".
Sponsors: Mr. Allard
- San Isabel National Forest in the State of Colorado as the "Spanish Peaks Wilderness", designating certain land in the
- Nov 7 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-456
(See H.R. 898)
- Oct 23 2000 12:00AM: Passed House without amendment. (voice vote)
- Apr 13 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to a committee amendment. (voice vote)
- Mar 9 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment. S. Rept. 106-233
- Feb 10 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment. (voice vote)
- Jun 23 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (42) S. Hrg. 106-207
- Mar 2 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.