Official Short: Solano Project Facilities for Nonproject Water
Long Title: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to enter into contracts with the Solano County Water Agency, California, to use Solano Project facilities for impounding, storage, and carriage of nonproject water for domestic, municipal, industrial, and other beneficial purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Miller
- Nov 9 2000 12:00AM: Approved. Public Law 106-467
- Oct 27 2000 12:00AM: Passed Senate without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 28 2000 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate without amendment. S. Rept. 106-433
- Sep 20 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported without amendment. (voice vote)
- Sep 13 2000 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting.
- Aug 8 2000 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Mar 22 2000 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (90) S. Hrg. 106-607
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Referred to Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.
- Nov 1 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the House by House Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 106-426
- Nov 1 1999 12:00AM: Passed House. (voice vote)
- Mar 23 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.