Official Short: Lewis and Clark Rural Water System Act of 1999
Long Title: To authorize the construction of the Lewis and Clark Rural Water System and to authorize assistance to the Lewis and Clark Rural Water System, Inc., a nonprofit corporation, for the planning and construction of the water supply system, and for other purposes.
Sponsors: Mr. Johnson, Mr. Daschle, Mr. Grams, Mr. Wellstone, Mr. Grassley and Mr. Harkin
- South Dakota
- Jan 27 2000 12:00AM: Referred to House Committee on Resources.
(See H.R. 297)
- Nov 19 1999 12:00AM: Passed Senate after agreeing to a committee amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- Jul 30 1999 12:00AM: Reported to the Senate with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. S. Rept. 106-130
- Jul 28 1999 12:00AM: Full committee business meeting; ordered reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. (voice vote)
- May 27 1999 12:00AM: Hearing by subcommittee. (36) S. Hrg. 106-208
- Apr 21 1999 12:00AM: Requested reports from Interior and OMB.
- Jan 19 1999 12:00AM: Introduced.